Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Based on 62 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for 1080p gaming
- Good value
- Excellent cooling performance
- RGB lighting is great, but not as customizable as other brands
- Card is not overclocked
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming OC review
Gigabyte applies their latest iteration of the Windferce cooler for the GeForce GTX 1660 which makes use of three fans which combine the advantages of both traditional and dispersion fan blades to generate huge amounts of airflow. The Gaming OC edition has been designed with budget in mind and is merely a few tenners more expensive over reference. It's a proper looking product with good cooling and reasonable acoustic performance
- Motherboard ASUS® ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING: ATX, LGA1151, USB 3.1, SATA 6GBs - ARGB ReadyMemory. - (RAM) 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2666MHz (2 x 8GB). - Graphics Card 6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 - HDMI, DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!.
ASUS - 17.3" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - 512GB Solid State Drive
* B365 Motherboard. * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - MSI VENTUS XS 6G OC.
Battery life | 7.5 Hrs. Pros | TB 3. Pros | The GTX 1660 Ti should be enough for CAD work and a great gaming experience .
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 1140 MHz, Boost: 1335 MHz, TDP: 60W). * AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS processor (8M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz). * 15.6" 144 Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with adaptive sync. * 16 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM, 1 TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard, Windows 10 Home.
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (GXiVR8060A8, Black). With a B360 chipset motherboard.
* Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC'd @ 2155mhz. * G.skill Trident Z RGB, 16GB @ 3200mhz. * B450 Tomahawk Max. * NZXT 'oh it's that case again' H510.
Hello,. I'm using my Dell G3 with NVIDIA. GeForce GTX 1660 and G7 Odyssey 27'' as a second monitor. My Firmware was updated to v1011 and NVIDIA drivers were updated too.
**Video Card** | [Asus GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card]([URL REMOVED] | $499.98 @ Amazon. **Case** | [Lian Li LANCOOL 215 ATX Mid Tower Case]([URL REMOVED] | $70.00. **Power Supply** | [EVGA GS 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply]([URL REMOVED] | $90.00.
Monitor not included
Windows 10 Home
Intel Core i5 11th Gen
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660