HP Pavilion Aero 13
Based on 36 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for gaming
- Eye-pleasing magnesium-aluminum chassis
- Strong processing performance
- Long battery life
- Bright, colorful display
HP Aero 13 Review - A Thin & Light Gem!
It's just a no-brainer and if you're in the market for a thin and light laptop within that price range, the aero 13 should be, and i mean should be on the top of your list, because it's really that good. So that notes, thank you so much for watching. I hope, you're able to take away everything that you needed to know about this, this hidden gem, i'm here with howard, canucks, thanks again for watching and uh.
Hey check out Hp Pavilion Areo 13 with the Ryzen 7 5800u. It's very powerful and very portable.
I am using HP aero 13 & performance it has never given me anything to complain.
1. Acer swift x (best for gaming)
2. Hp pavilion aero 13 (best for productivity and feels premium)
This is the positioning of the laptops I think are top 3 for under 1000 bucks
I'm using HP Aero 13" which is 16:10. It's comfortable for coding and for light gaming too.
Tested game : Valorant, The Sims 4, Verdun
Check out the HP Pavilion from Microcenter (U.S Only). $699. AMD Ryzen 5600h, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, 512SSD,144hz display. If you could find a way to get it to you, maybe if you have family traveling, it doesn't seem like a bad option.
if you live near a micro center I’d recommend this laptop (HP Pavilion 15.6” gaming with 5600H and 1650) [URL REMOVED]
I had recently installed an p1 500GB M.2 SSD on my HP Pavilion laptop and damn that's faster. I got used to 1 minute boot time with my HDD, but now it's pretty fast!!!
Verdict — Almost An Envy 13
The Pavilion Aero 13 is all about portability, display quality, and processor performance for an affordable price. The huge weight savings alone make it worth considering over last year's model especially for travelers and students.Internally, the system houses AMD's fastest U-series CPU for performance levels outpacing even the most expensive Spectre 13 laptop currently available and, by extension, most other Tiger Lake-U laptops as well
* Proprietary components -- *everything* is proprietary, from the motherboard to the power supply to the *damn SATA cables*. HP uses a proprietary 3-in-1 cable for 5V power that goes from the motherboard to the SATA connector to the optical drive. Unfortunately, the optical drive uses a proprietary slimline SATA connector that isn't sold anywhere. HP does not sell this part to the public, and they refused to replace the cable for me at any price.
AMD Ryzen 7
AMD Ryzen 5
AMD Radeon RX Vega 8
AMD Radeon RX Vega 7
13.3”, WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
13.3”, WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
up to 512GB SSD